How it Works
- Your session at Blake’s Portrait Studio will be comprised of the following steps and payments:
- Contact us to book your appointment. A session fee will be pre-paid at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Come to your photo session on the day of your appointment.
- We will contact you 3-10 days after the photo shoot for a View-and-Order Projection Appointment. You will select your picture packages at this appointment and make the first half-payment for the print order.
- Your prints will arrive in 6-8 weeks. The remaining payment for your print order is due once the prints arrive.
- How to book your sessions
- You can call us at 307-587-3330 or 1-800-377-2340 on Monday – Friday, 9Am to 5PM. All sessions are by appointment only.
- Cost of sessions
- Each session has a fee that covers the cost of creating your portraits. The session fee does not include photographs. Session fees are to be pre-paid at the time of booking in order to reserve your appointment. All reunions and on-location shoots require a non-refundable deposit to hold the date and time requested. An additional mileage fee will be charged for locations outside of the city limits. Orders and session fees will also incur a 5% sales tax.
- At Your Session
- Depending on your type of session, we have many tips & tricks to help make your session go smoothly. Click your session type to view our tips: Children's portraits, Senior portraits, Family Portraits, Group Photos, Weddings. We will make an appointment to review your portraits with you for 3-10 days after your portrait session day.
- Viewing & Ordering Your Images
- Your images will be ready to view about three to ten days after your session day. We will walk you through your poses as they are projected onto a screen for easy viewing. We will first play a slideshow of all your images. Then we will go through and pick your favorites. We can zoom in on images to check expressions, compare images, change images to black and white, or crop to achieve the desired look. This method will help you build the exact order you desire. It’s even possible to select a beautiful frame with your images projected inside a frame of your choice. Be prepared at this time to view, choose, and purchase your portrait packages and any add-on items you may need. All decision makers are absolutely necessary at the view, choose, and purchase appointment.
Receive the greatest savings when you place your order at your initial viewing: Pay in full on your viewing day and take 10% off your entire order!
Otherwise, payment for half of your order is required when you place the order at the viewing session. We will print your order on a summary sheet of your favorite images. That summary sheet will be sent with you so you can double-check your order at home that evening. We will send your order to the lab 48 hours after ordering.
- Receiving Your Pictures
- Your final print order will be available in 6-8 weeks. The remaining balance of your payment is due in full before any part of the order will be released. Orders not picked-up will have service charges applied to the invoice. For shipping of orders, an additional fee will be charged for packaging and shipping.
- Photo Copyright Protection
- All portraits taken by Blake’s Portrait Studios are fully protected by copyright laws. Any person who knowingly violates this law by duplicating originals, final prints, or wallets from Blake’s Portrait Studio will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Please purchase your prints from the photographer who created them. Thank You!